VARICATE LLC DISCLAIMER
Please read this Disclaimer carefully and in its entirety before using www.Varicate.net (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”). The Site and its content are owned by Varicate LLC.
PURPOSE: This Disclaimer is here to clearly explain, outline, and layout who we are, what we do, and what we don't do before you use, view, and/or browse the Site and/or purchase or Download any course, program, service, or product offered by us. In short, the purpose of the Site is to provide information and education on self-development topics including, financial, relationship and intimacy, health and fitness, family, career and business, spirituality, and general personal growth areas as well as self-development industry news, reviews, and inspirational results.
IMPORTANT NOTE: By using the Site in any capacity, you voluntarily agree to this Disclaimer. You agree that you have read (or had the opportunity to read and chose not to), understood, and consented to this Disclaimer. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Finally, you must be at least 18 years old and be able to consent to this Disclaimer. If you are under the age of 18, or you do not agree with this Disclaimer as stated herein, please STOP now and do not use this Site or its content. By using the Site, you agree to the Disclaimer as stated herein, regardless of whether or not you have read it.
• “Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means Varicate LLC and www.Varicate.net.
• “Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from or on behalf of Varicate LLC, or www.Varicate.net, and any and all written or Downloadable material Purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on www.Varicate.net, such as articles, posts, graphics, designs, documents, information, templates, and materials.
• “Purchase”, “Purchased”, “Purchasing”, “Downloading” or “Download” means any Content (as defined herein) or Courses, Services, and/or Products (as defined herein) you paid for or to have access to, and/or copied to your computer, hard drive, cloud system, or another process of downloading data, from this Site (as defined herein).
• “Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.
• “Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means www.Varicate.net and its associated pages, Content, email list, social media posts, articles, courses, coaching services, group courses or programs, templates, contracts, forms, guides, eBooks, worksheets, workbooks, website materials, and/or templates available on the Site.
• “Site” means www.Varicate.net and any and all of its pages, tabs, or sub-pages and “Content”, as defined herein.
• “You” or “Your” means the user, member, customer, or viewer of the Site.
The Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are intended for informational & educational purposes only and are not intended as professional financial, medical, health, fitness, financial, career, travel, relationship, intimacy, marriage, family, spirituality, personal growth, personal development, event, or any other advice by us for any purpose. By accessing and using the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, such use shall constitute your agreement that the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products is not professional advice and shall not be relied upon by you as such.
You should ALWAYS consult with your physician or another medical professional first before implementing any of our content, information, or suggestions. You should always consult with a physician or medical professional (not us) before implementing any changes to your diet, medication, lifestyle, exercise regimen, supplement regimen, or health practices. Please only implement any and all changes after consulting with your physician and assessing your own risk. Likewise, you should ALWAYS consult with a financial advisor, career professional, mental health professional, family or relationship professional, events professional, business expert, accountant or other professional first before implementing any of our information.
3. Affiliate Links/Products
From time to time, we link to products or services we love using affiliate links. This means that we may receive a small percentage or fee for referring you to any product you may purchase from one of those sites. These small fees help sustain our small business. We truly appreciate your support.
4. Sponsored Articles and Posts
We may feature sponsored articles or posts. If we do, we will clearly state that the post is sponsored and by whom in the post. While we are committed to only featuring sponsored content from companies or products we have tried and loved, we make no warranties, guarantees, or representations as to the effectiveness or safety of said products or services. You should use them at your own risk and make all the appropriate investigations you need to on your own to feel comfortable using them. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our sponsored items.
5. Information Is No Substitute for Professional Advice
The Content contained on this Site is not a substitute for the advice of your attorney, physician, medical professional, mental health professional, financial advisor, accountant, business advisor, career professional, relationship expert, or any other professional who can review your specific situation or individual appropriate alternatives. This Site simply contains informational and educational material and information.
6. No Warranties, Guarantees, or Representations
Although we do our best to maintain the Site and its Content, we do not warranty, guarantee, or represent that our Content or Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are accurate, complete, reliable, or free of errors or that they pertain to your particular circumstances or health, financial, relationship, partner, business, career or general or specific situation. Although we do our best to update the Site, we also cannot guarantee -- due to how rapidly things change -- that all of our Content is up to date or completely accurate.
7. Disclaimer of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all liability pertaining to your use, purchase, or download of the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products. Please use the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products at your own risk, after making an independent assessment of risk.
The Testimonials or examples on the Site are simply that: examples. While they are all accurate and authentic, we are not making any claims that YOU will experience the same or better results from using or purchasing the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
9. No Endorsements
Any links to, mentions of, or features of various companies, products, or services are not in any way an endorsement of said company, product, and/or service by us. It does not mean that we guarantee your success, satisfaction, or safety with respect to said company, product, or service. You should only use or do business with one of those companies, products, or services after you have independently investigated it, assessed the applicable risk, and determined you would like to use or try it.
10. Earnings Disclaimer
We make every effort to accurately represent our articles, posts, programs and services. Any earnings stated on the Site are estimates or examples only of what’s possible. They are not guarantees of future results, guaranteed success or a promise that you will experience the same or even similar results. There is no guarantee that past results will be replicated in the future. The failure or success of use of our information, products, programs and services relies on your own due diligence and efforts. We are not liable for the success or failure of your business, health, financial situation, and/or any other effect from use of our products, programs and/or services.
12. Contact Us (add the link to the correct page)
Updated On: 04-14-2023